Introducing the British HR Awards 2022
Published on 22nd November 2021
New Possible is on a mission to help every leader unlock the competitive advantage of their people. We do this by turning employee feedback into the kind of meaningful insight that can build a more engaged workforce.
We also want to highlight the successes of organisations that are truly passionate about delivering a world-class people experience. In this article we introduce the British HR Awards, which is our quest to find Britain’s HR all-stars.
Organisations are as diverse as their people and that’s why we want to discover and celebrate firms from across the UK. Whether you’re a young start-up, a not for profit or a global giant - we’d love to hear how your innovation, however big or small, is helping to create a better working world.
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British HR Awards judge said: “We know that there are many inspirational British firms and HR teams out there who are working hard to build better people experiences. I’m excited to kick-off this search and look forward to announcing the Finalists and Winners in due course.”
Below you can find out more about the British HR Awards, including key dates, why you should consider getting involved and next steps.
Nominations Open: 10th January 2022
Nominations Close: 20th February 2022
Finalists Announced: 14th March 2022
Winners Announced: 31st March 2022
Why get involved?
- Promote your organisation to a wide audience: Being named a Finalist or indeed a Winner will help to raise the profile of your organisation across customers, partners, and potential employees.
- Recognise the work of your people: Highlight the individuals and teams that are helping to power your organisation forward.
- Receive great PR: We’ll be profiling our winners and issuing a press release to help promote the winners of the British HR Awards 2022.
- Promote the UK as a people leader: By taking part and sharing your success stories you’ll be helping to showcase the UK as a global leader.
- No cost: There’s no cost to take part. One of our core principles is to be accessible to every firm and that’s why we’re encouraging entries from a wide range of organisations.
Overall awards (open to firms from any sector)
- Best Overall People Experience
- Employee Wellness Initiative of the Year
- Start-Up of the Year
- SME of the Year
- Large Company of the Year
- Financial Services Company of the Year
- Insurance Company of the Year
- EdTech of the Year
- Technology Company of the Year
- Not for Profit of the Year
- Engineering Company of the Year
- Retail Company of the Year
- Leisure Company of the Year
- Data Company of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- Employee Benefits Provider of the Year
- Recruitment Partner of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
You can find our awards page here and register your interest. Nominations open on the 10th of January, but if you’d like to discuss our awards in the meantime, we’d love to chat. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0161 706 0618.Back to the blog