>> Please note: Applications for this position are now closed. <<
Graduate Data Insights Analyst
Stockport, Greater Manchester - Full Time (Permanent)
New Possible is a next generation employee insight platform that helps leaders build healthier and more agile businesses. Founded in November 2021, the New Possible platform leverages the latest AI to help clients unlock insight at scale and we’re already powering the people experience of top employers across a range of sectors, including finance, biotech, hospitality, engineering, legal and more.
We’re also passionate about recognising and celebrating success in the people profession through a calendar of headline events, including the British HR Awards, British Recruitment Awards and British Training Awards.
We’re at an exciting stage of our journey and looking for great people to play a key role in shaping our future.
Who are we looking for?
We’re searching for an ambitious graduate who’s keen to launch a career in analytics, delivering best-in-class service and insight to clients.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience in a client-facing or analytical role. You’ll also enjoy making data actionable.
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact at one of the North West’s most exciting tech start-ups.
- Some experience in a client-facing or analytical role
- A degree or an equivalent qualification in a STEM-related subject
- Good reasoning skills and the ability to make data actionable
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with PowerBI or Tableau (a plus, but not a must)
- A motivated self-starter who can prioritise activities
What you'll be doing
Working directly with our Founder, you’ll be responsible for supporting a great client experience, including:
- Delivery of client reporting, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard and on time
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create a knowledge base to help clients get the most from New Possible
- Help promote New Possible, including supporting our annual What Workers Want survey
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What we offer
- £22-25k dependent on experience
- A clear path to progression
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office per week)
- Quarterly team days
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- The opportunity to make a real impact
To apply for this role at New Possible, please email email@example.com with a cover email and CV. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 0161 706 0618.
No agencies please :-)